Sunday, January 15, 2006

a little bit on me

well ive spent the whole evening last night reading sex blogs, i couldnt help myself. im just truley fascinated with what goes on in other peoples sex lives...and im endlessly fascinated with my own sexual proclivities as well. ive always been a very sexual person as early as i can remember. i masturbated to orgasm when i was about 7 or so. i remember being really ashamed about it and actually praying to God for help or forgiveness, but it felt so good to have an orgasm. i was able to have at least 5 or 7 at a time....i think i got caught a couple of times as well which added to the embarrassment. im begining to see how embarrassment became kind erotic for me....that combined with a catholic school education, and the very culture i belong to. these factors shaped my sexual leanings. ive always been very much a girlie girl much to my own dismay at times......and i definatly lean toward being a submissive sexually. experimentation is in my nature and im also so curious with what it would be like to be a man, and what my own pussy feels like when my lover penetrates me.

No comments:

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter