Sunday, August 06, 2006

Saturday Night Sexcapades



Last night my honey tied me up on the bed face up with both my arms spread and tied to the bed with some pretty purple scarves. He started out tickling me!.. which was torture.... He then pushed up my skirt and told me to lift my legs so he could spank me, he held on to my ankles and spanked me soo hard. Being spanked in this position was exquisite... He quickly took off my skirt and panties, pushed up my shirt then pinched, kissed and licked my nipples.....Loved not knowing what he was going to do next....he pushed himself into my pussy and moved himself in and out very deeply in all the good ways.....then he helped me orgasm by rubbing my clit up and down really fast over and over... he had me riding just on the verge of orgasming for such long time, but it was hard to just let go, but when I did, I had the most intense orgasms ever.... I came 3 more times like that.... it was an incredible sexual high....then he asked me how many times I came and teased me about being such a naughty girl....which turns me on so much.... with me still tied up he then put himself in my ass .... I wasn't in any pain at all, but felt entirely delirious...the feeling was so intense for me that I have to just about be in the mist of orgasm to be able to take it....so he rubbed my clit some more and finally I couldn't take it anymore and asked him to untie my hands which he did.... then he leaned all the way on top of me and put himself all the way inside me and I came really hard right when he did...there was lots of mention of oh my god on both our parts and then....I started to vibrate intensely....It (the vibrations) were in my face and arms and legs, it was in some kind of altered state...the vibrations lasted for a while after...Never had a vibrating experience before like that....it was wonderful....It almost felt like I was going to pass out or was on nitrous oxide.....there was no other reason for me to vibrate like that...I wasn't on any substances and had eaten, so I really can't explain it, except that the orgasms were so intense and the anal sex seems to be an extra release for me. Just when I think I've experienced everything something new comes along. I wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience?....

No comments:

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter