Monday, April 17, 2006

Sexy School Girl Fantasy


Was it my Catholic School years?
Is it a yearning to be young and innocent again?
Is it because its naughty and bad ?
Maybe a love of plaid?
A yearning for an older male authority figure?
Maybe just cause its so fun to be a silly girl, since its a far cry from my real life.
I never really had much of a childhood or adolescence, so it fun to pretend.
Well anyhow I just love this little role play and so does my lover man. Sometimes I would like to be a sweet innocent schoolgirl who gets convinced to do some naughty things. Other times I want to be a bad little school girl and be all seductive to my older lover. Of course I like a little spanking to be a part of it too. It is funny how just feeling a little shy/silly/embarrassed and vunerable can be soo yummy. Maybe it just that I would like to relive some experiences I have had with my current lover, because he's so much better than all the other guys in my past. Also I think Catholic School just makes people kinkier. The whole sexuality as a sin thing. What a delicious sin though.

No comments:

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter