Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dear Readers

I just wanted to let my readers know a few things. First I have switched to Blogger Beta which still has a few glitches to be worked out. Currently I am unable to post comments on other peoples blogs, hopefully soon this will be worked out. Also, blogger doesn't show my blog as being updated, even when it is anymore, so please check in. I would like to thank Angelgirl in Love for her wonderful post mentioning me as a Gemini and also to Ceeci for all of her encouragement.

1 comment:

CeeCi said...

HiYa KittyGirl::

BloggerBeta has been a real monster lately. I'm sorry to be commenting so many days after this post, but as you said, nothing is showing as updating. I have a couple of thoughts that might help with the issues you've been having.

First, you can comment, but only on blogs that allow anonymous comments. Sign in as 'anon' or 'other'. If you sign in as 'other' you won't need to sign your comment. This has been working for other BetaBloggers.

About the updating, have you republished your entire blog lately? I know when you publish a post it seems like the entire thing is republishing, but it isn't. At the "Status" page (if BloggerBeta still has one) click on the "Republish Entire Blog" button. This may help, it may not, but it couldn't hurt.

I like the images you've been putting up. It seems a shame that others might miss them, they're really good.

**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter