Thursday, November 29, 2007

why does my bottom hurt today?


....because I was spanked and spanked and switched last night. Daddy came over as usual and even though I have been really good lately, I was spanked and switched and made to watch in the mirror. He also took my temperature just to make sure I didn't have a fever since I wasn't feeling well. He brought me strawberry ice cream too. I felt much better when he was all done, especially after all the kisses and him holding me on his lap for a long time.

2 comments:

Thad Eckard said...

You're falling behind in your postings. I think you need some motivation.

Thad Eckard said...

It's been almost a month since you updated. I think you have things you can write about! Or, do you need more inspiration?

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter