Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yummy Spanking

I'm not sure sometimes how to let my boyfriend know I need to be spanked. Its not something I can ask for. So last night as I wiggled around sticking my ass up in the air and posing seductively, trying to tease him and entice him into a spanking , I finally just said something and that he would just have to read my mind and just know. He said he would just have to start inventing reasons to spank me and was very sweet about the whole thing. He decided to spank me for doubting him the other day. I even got the yummiest little lecture ever. He made me look him in the eye, I was so shy. Then he pulled me over his lap and spanked me hard, too hard. I kept reaching around with my free hand trying to stop the assault on my poor bottom. He just gently kept moving my hand to my side and kept it there. I tried to comply, but eventually tried to break free, but he made sure that I got the spanking I had asked for. I finally submitted and told him I would not doubt him anymore. Then we had really really great sex. I want another spanking today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's simple, sweetie. You just ask, "Do you think I've been naughty?" - and let nature take its course.

MB
barkmaker@cheerful.com

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter