Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dinner and a Spanking


My boyfriend and I went to a really cool Argentinian restaurant last Friday. He told me he was going to spank me when we got home and that made me have all these wonderful little butterflies in my belly. The dinner was fabulous, I felt fabulous in my little black dress and matching polka dot and lace panties. When we got home he carried me into my bedroom and layed me on the bed and started kissing me passionately and deeply, he tells me to open my mouth more and he totally explores everywhere with his tongue. I turn my head so he has to kiss my neck. I have a special spot there that makes me swoon if kissed there. I'm feeling really playful and extra naughty because we have been bickering for the last few days, so I play hard to kiss. This makes him want to kiss me even more, so I try and move away from him and he of course tries to stop me. I am no match for him, but I'm little and fast so its challenging for him to say the least. He pins me down by my wrists and forces a kiss on me before flipping me over his knee and pulling up my dress. I try my best to stop him even though I secretly love it. He really thinks my panties are sexy and he waits before pulling them down. I keep trying to get away and he pins my right arm behind my back and I'm helpless, just kicking and wiggling my bottom, enticing him. He finally tells me how naughty I've been and that he has to spank me as his boyfriendly duty. This always makes me giggle and smile, but he is all serious now and smacks my bottom really hard making me yelp and leaving a big pink hand print on my butt. Ouch! he pulls down my panties to my knees, then relentlessly spanks each cheek over and over, his hands are so big they cover my whole butt and my butt is really stinging now. I say please please please and cannot hardly speak. He reaches his hand down between my legs and notices how wet the spanking has made me and tickles my clitty with his fingers trying to make me come and then I do. Yummy..... We then have wonderful sex every which way and I get more spankings and then more sex. I'm a lucky girl.

No comments:

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter