Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The perfect spanking

......Well first there's the whole anticipation factor....I would like it if my lover teased me about it for a while first, like maybe earlier in the day...It gives me the best butterflies just thinking about it.... Its kind of embarrassing and yet it makes me giggle and smile..... My favorite way is over the knee, its more intimate, ....I love the stinginess ....I want to be pushed even closer to my limits.....I want to squirm and resist.... I like it when he holds my arms .....And I love it when he checks in with me every so often sweetly.....I like to feel like every ounce of stress/naughtiness/contrariness is spanked out of me....And I just love it when my pussy gets all wet......I even like my pussy spanked.......My lovers words are also so incredibly erotic for me....Good girl, bad girl... Anything.......Sigh....

No comments:

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter