Monday, May 29, 2006

I was a bad girl today


Me and J have been fighting lately and I'm hormonal.....I really pushed him today...And of course he was as stubborn as ever. I flashed him my tits when he came over and then he asked to see my ass...So I shyly pulled down my pants and let him see. He told me to go get a skirt on so I did. We were outside on my deck and we had sex while I was holding on to a trapeze bar. I loved how he would tell me to pull down my panties....We also did it with me straddling him on a chair ...It was thrilling cause of the possibility of getting caught. I also found myself laying across his lap getting a spanking....I wanted more of a stress relief spanking but the noise was an issue, but it still felt so nice. We're getting more into roleplay and I like that...I told him I really wanted him to pull down my panties but I wanted to resist a little and have him make me pull them down...And he happily obliged by spanking me til I did.....

No comments:

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter