Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Naughty Girl Again part 1



I met a new spanking friend and he's really really good at it. He is very dominating. Here's what happened the other night; After kissing and flirting for a while he finally tells me to get on my hands and knees over the couch. I'm a little scared because this is the first time that this man has ever spanked me and I know he has alot of experience. He paused for a while and then slapped my ass so hard! I couldn't believe a hand could be soo stingy. He has really big hands. He spanked and spanked me for a while and I just couldn't help but squirm all over the place. I have never been spanked so hard before. After a while he got up and told me sternly not move, so I'm just staying there like a good little girl sticking my freshly spanked ass in the air waiting for him to return. He comes back and I know he has something to spank me with. Apparently, he had a hard time finding something to spank me with in my messy kitchen. He comes back with a wooden spoon. The spoon was soooo stingy I couldn't hardly stand it. I have never been spanked that hard before. I didn't want him to pull down my panties because I was so shy. He paused the spanking and kissed my hot behind so sweetly, and caressed me all over between my legs and up and down my thighs. Later, he gets up and sits on the couch and tells me to lay across his lap. Yummm, my favorite. I place myself over his lap and I can feel his hardness underneath me. Somehow, he finally gets my panties down and I can hardly stand the spanking and am wiggling constantly. After an eternity he finally declares that the spanking is over and I sit on his lap and he holds me for the longest time. He asks " are you still my little girl?" and I nod my head yes.

2 comments:

Soxy Angel said...

...smiles for you dearest kittygirl - you have a spanking friend again :-)

This is such a happy spanko post and i hope that you will have many more moments like this to share with us.

love
x soxy xxx

Thad Eckard said...

And your fridge needs a good cleaning as well. You better have that done by the next time I visit, young lady.

Dad

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter