Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sexy Notes from My Pretend Daddy





Tonight is paddle night, honey. I know you're anxious, and so am I, and I know when you get anxious you start getting wet down there, but don't touch yourself. You're going to be dancing like a spaz when we get going tonight with that new paddle. I can't wait. I'd love to videotape it so we could watch it together later. It'd be fun to watch how you take it for daddy, don't you think? One thing's for sure, I can promise you that after I'm done with your little bottom this evening, you're going to think about daddy every time you sit. And I wouldn't have it any other way, because daddy cares for his little girl that much. I'm going to make sure you get exactly what you need to keep you on the straight and narrow, and one day you'll thank me for caring so much. I promise. Now be a good girl for daddy, and don't touch yourself at all today. They'll be plenty of time for daddy to touch your little kitty cat and your little butthole and make you feel good tonight after your punishment. Don't forget!

Dad


No comments:

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter