Wednesday, April 01, 2009

New Sexual Favorite....Cunnilingus


This blog is full of boyfriends and my different sex lives with them. First there is J the original inspiration.  There is T/Daddy at times, a true fetishist. There is another J, who was the sweetest most thoughtful boyfriend ever.  Then recently N. These are my last 3.5 bf's.

    N is 8 and half years younger than me and beautiful.  N is the best at doing things to my pussy with his mouth. No other guy has come close once.  I think last night he made my come with his mouth like 10 times.  He does all these incredible things.  He really takes his time, and somehow knows my body and what it needs. I love it when he bites my thighs and teases me with the slightest touches.  Did I mention how incredible the orgasms were?  Waves of bliss just wash over and over me.  He told me he was so good because he could read my body and tell.  I can't not have orgasm after orgasm. He makes me delirious.     

No comments:

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter