Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Want to Cry

I'm madly in love and living with a man that just doesn't want to spank me. I'm devastated. What do I do? It's something I NEED in my life even once in a while but everytime there is an excuse not to spank me. It is possible to spank quietly, but this man isn't even willing to learn. I love him so much I want to be with him forever. I guess I'm going to have to convince him to let another man spank me non sexually. My new guy S has no idea how important this is to me. I have a friend that is totally into spanking and has an open relationship with his girlfriend and offers to spank me all the time and he is the best spanker cause he truly gets it. Why wouldn't a guy want to please his woman? I please him in all kinds of ways. I tell him all the time how much it means to me but I guess he has some kind of hang up. I am no longer going to do things I don't want to do. Makes me mad to think how much I have done just to please him that I wasn't really into. I thought when you love someone you want to make them happy. He is perfect in every way but no spankings for this naughty girl. What do I do?

1 comment:

Thad Eckard said...

I wouldn't recommend threatening him. Is your new house big enough for a special spanking room?

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter