Sunday, June 04, 2006

Spanking and More


Foreplay for us is spanking. After spanking me a little while, he asks " why are you so wet honey?"in that silly way...And I love that...Makes me smile....Last night he was laying on his back and pulled me on top of him only I was on my back too. My head was tilted back slightly past his shoulders and he was caressing my neck and chest pinching my nipples... Pulling down the straps of my nightie.. and pushing my hands down to my pussy so I could play with myself. ..panties are pulled down... then ky warming liquid...I love that stuff... then im sliding around...rubbing my ass all over him it slips in my pussy and we stay like that til I melt.. ...then it starts to slip in my ass... He tells me to pull up my legs and he starts spanking me in that position, really hard and stingy....He spanks me til I almost cant take it anymore , then pushes himself up in me some more.
I must have been really loud enough for the neighbors to hear...his hands press down harder on me as it gets more intense and his dick goes deeper inside of my ass...his hands came up to my neck and I felt so vunerable impaled on him, I was all splayed out....I remember him asking if I was okay...and I said yes and that I was about to come he said I can feel you.... and we both came pretty intensely....He held on to me tightly afterward, and again asked if I was okay, he really is a sensitive lover. What was really neat was how I felt afterward, really relaxed and my ass felt great.

No comments:

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter