Tuesday, January 03, 2006

All the Sexy Thoughts

Goodness gracious where do i begin..? I finally have a chance to spill all the sexy secrets i've been keeping. Im the quiet girl no one would suspect of having such strong passions. Todays erotic fantasy is called boyfriend comes home. I thought of this while taking my bath this evening...... the day begins like any other in my normal day to day existence escept i look slightly more fabulous..... he knocks at my door and i answer it and then he uncharacteristically throws down all of his things and places his hands on both sides of my face and brings my lips to his and passionatly kisses me as if it were the last kiss on earth...im taken by surprise and i feel weak in my knees. He hasnt seen me in a while so it feels like he is taking me all in greedily and i love it. He holds me tightly, he is so strong, he picks me up and carries me off to my bedroom and lays me on the bed and immediatly starts ravishing me with out holding back........he places kisses all over my neck and i slowly start to slip into another realm......he runs his big strong hands all over me and i look up into his eyes and suddenly my heart starts to quicken......i feel breathless.....He asks me if ive been good and for a moment i ponder the question, then i shyly shake my head no...i think i much rather prefer being a bad girl than a good one.....then i feel his hands running up the back of my thighs and pausing to rub my ass which he likes soo much......then he says I'll have to pull down my panties now.... and for some reason that phrase and similiar ones drive me crazy with anticipation....and i pull them down just enough and he bends me over his knee and spanks me suprisingly hard......which not surprisingly drives me crazy i love it....i love to feel so vunerable and i love how he overpowers me and i love feeling so femminine in the mist of his masculinity.......he knows exactly what i like.....he spanks me almost too hard but not too much then sweetly pauses with little breaks and rubs my ass which feels really hot and stingy now.......he teases me a little and i never know what he'll do next.......i love it when he runs his hands between my legs and notices how wet my pussy is....then he keeps spanking me til all the all the little hard feelings are out of me.........i want to cry....i feel so relaxed and all glowing cause of the wonderful spanko endorphins........then what comes next is really fabulous, he pulls me up off his lap and kisses me more til i feel loopy and light headed which i like....we kiss alot, i love it when he kisses me.... so much can be expressed this way....He lustily pushes up my shirt i love it when he takes off my clothes.....he kisses my breasts and pinches my nipples which is delighful.....my pussy is aching for him to be inside me now....and he knows this but decides to make me wait for it.....instead he reaches down and spreads my legs soo wide i feel so exposed and open to him and really receptive..........he traces his fingers all around my pussy ticking it a little and teasing me.... teasing me ......i just want something inside of me like his fingers and tongue. I know he wants to make me cum and i feel on the verge the whole time.....just a little more and i will melt all over the place ..... ....to be continued......

No comments:

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter