Monday, January 23, 2006

Spanking, more spanking and still more spanking

Wow ...had a lovely weekend with J, lets see i had on these baby pink ruffled panties i felt like a complete little dessert in them.....they were kind of tight so they made me all the more hot and "bothered" .......J gave me a nice spanking on friday in them..... it was really yummy he is getting soooo good at that lately, in fact almost too good, it seemed as if i was in a constantly aroused state the whole weekend! i actually had to try and control myself ...it was like i had these little tinglies all over my little puss puss.....latley our newest fav. position is me on top....i used to not really be into that position but now with J its a different story....i somehow am able to really get my clit stimulated in just the right way, and im on the verge of orgasm the whole time...... when i finally do come, its very intense...i like being so close to him and i love it when he puts his hands on my waist and pushes me down further on him. On saturday more spanking! which i really was secretly hopeing for........this time it was much harder and stung alot and it was almost too much...i loved it ......everything was soo passionate and intense..... could feel myself drifting in other spaces..it got to be really intense and he really pushed my limits......i just buried my head in his shoulders and tried to not wiggle so much and he just spanked harder and harder. On sunday you guessed it more spanking!....by the time the weekend was over i felt thoughly released and wonderful......i think i really needed all that spanking, cause i felt better about everything, maybe its those endorphins and just having J hold me and love me and care for me...im very lucky, i hope i gave him as much pleasure as he gave me... i love it that i can be myself ......i wonder whats the proper way to thank a guy for spanking you?.....i think it must be giving him head...at least i think thats what my J would say.....

No comments:

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter