Tuesday, January 10, 2006

my weekend with J

J came in late on thursday.... after we both got in bed for the night he pulled me on top of him......and we kissed alot....i suggested that we put some of that warming stuff on us... i just love the way it makes everything all hot i wish they had it in extra hot......anyway i think it really enhanced everything....he felt soo good inside it was like all the right places were being hit uuuummmmmm oh my god ... i felt like i could just cum over and over again...and i did....i guess we had sex for like an hour or soooo..... i love how talented my man is .......im a lucky girl......hes my stud muffin........Well the next night we played around a little and he spanked me for a while...i liked it , it was really stingy and he said it hurt his hand so he wondered about my ass , but i was enjoying my naughty little self........i wish he'd do it harder...heheheee....i seriously wonder how he really feels about me being such a spanko kitty....i wonder if he likes spanking me...i think he does like it a little atleast because he knows i like it....he is afraid of hurting me and that is sooo sweet of him.......but of course i love it when my butt is all hot and red......it makes me forget reality for a while and makes my pussy sooo wet......i wish we could role play a little more with it, i like him to tell me im a naughty girl......and i like it when i have to squirm too.....i love being a kinky girl........its delicious.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or maybe my provider was just really strict. [url=http://www.elitwine.com]canada goose parka sale[/url] a number of such favorite handsets released till currently are HTC Sensation, Blackberry daring 9900, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Sonia Xperia S, HTC One V, Nokia Lumia 710 and thus on. [url=http://www.setupizle.com]canada goose femme[/url] Pqgofdike
[url=http://www.texsoco.com]canada goose parka[/url] Znbmwfary [url=http://www.christianlouboutinonlineoutlet.co.uk]christian louboutin outlet[/url] ulcoxwusz

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter