Thursday, July 20, 2006

Fabulous Flogging

Wow...I never thought I'd be flogged ever..... I swore I'd never ever even be spanked with anything but his hand and now I've tried a belt, a paddle and today I got flogged. When I was at J's house today, he tied my wrists together and then went in search of something to spank me with, and made an impromptu flogger ( he's so talented in more ways than one). Looking at it, I didn't think it could do much..... but it was fabulous, a unique sensation to say the least. It was like warm fuzzy pain...it made me purrr......every nerve in my ass and thighs were tingling. I could be flogged forever, it was actually relaxing and comforting. I was in a really cozy inner space. It was a different kind of spanking experience for me. Instead of the spanking reaching a crescendo of intensity over and over, it was more like a plateau of sensation was maintained with the flogger. There really is a finesse to spanking, there is rhythm to be achieved. Today by body was an instrument, my man a virtuoso.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kitty,

Wow! That sounds wonderful. Good for you!

Hugs,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Everyone talks so highly of flogging and all I can ever do is giggle!!! Do I need a new flogger? Do I need to take the whole thing more seriously or do I tell MoJo to cut out with the silly chatter as he swings the thing?

Oh well, it makes me laugh and for us that's one of the sexiest sounds in the world.

**Big Hugs**

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter