Sunday, July 02, 2006

Spanking Flashback

Now this is strange even by my standards. I haven't had the opportunity for any kind of play in about two weeks due to all kinds of life getting in the way. Haven't even thought about spanking...... But other day my butt was kind of sore for no reason at all, it actually felt good. If I didn't know any better I would have thought that I had been spanked the night before. I wonder did I pull a muscle and it just happened to be one that feels good? Or is it some kind of spanking flashback or maybe I have a dream spanker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kitty,

You know you're overdue when...

Hugs,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

You made me think of a song :D "I want a dream spanker so I don't have to dream alone." I hope you celebrate the 4th with a bang!

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter