Sunday, July 16, 2006

Good Girl Spankings

I think that I've figured out that my boyfriend only seems to spank me when I'm being good. I bet he thinks he's clever. Its not like I've actually been bad lately, but we have been fighting. You'd think he'd want to spank me all the more, since it calms me down. Its interesting the different types of spanking relationships that are out there. Ours is mainly erotic, and I still haven't figured out if he likes it or not, but he does do a good job. His hand seems to be getting stronger and stingier. Is this going to force me to be a more compliant girlfriend?...I wonder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MoJo made me understand something really important about his feelings regarding spanking in anger. To him spanking me when he's mad or frustrated seems like abuse and he wants no part in that.

So what's the answer? Want a GG spanking? Be a good girl and ask!!!

**HUGS**

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter