Sunday, July 23, 2006

Saturday Night in Suburbia

I knew I was in for it when J asked me to get extra paint sticks while we were at the home improvement store. He was in a spanky mood. Later at home, he spanked me with the new flogger, the paint stick, which actually broke, and our wooden toy we use. This spanking was very different than Thursdays spanking, he pushed my limits. I was really squirmy, making all kinds of woman being spanked noises. He was relentless with the spanks, my butt was getting so hot it was such wonderful anguish. He eventually blindfolded me and completely undressed me. I sucked on him in between spankings. We played with a little glass toy that I have, and then he got out the KY warming gel and he put it all over my pussy, my ass and my nipples. It felt so wonderful, I love that stuff. He put the glass toy in my pussy and the he put himself in my ass, it was so intense. It felt so pleasurable to be doubly penetrated, I felt so filled up, and my orgasms were oh so intense. My legs were shaking, I felt exhausted and relaxed. He held me close afterward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OooOooo a double! Nothing Suburban about your Saturday night!!!

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter