Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm so Kinky

I told my boyfriend that I needed a real spanking this weekend, I felt really extra naughty. It was the first time I felt like I needed a spanking for punishment. I wanted the full punishment experience, which i don't think I've ever really had. He of course indulged me as he usually does. First he asked me what was it I had done that was so bad and I couldn't tell him, but just said it was really bad and I deserved a spanking. I love it when he talks to me and asks me things in his male authoritarian voice....the whole psychology of it it is what really makes me wet. I am sometimes amazed by my boyfriends ability to be in control.....I always feel safe with him. I did want him to push me a little further.....and scare me a little...that's what makes my heart beat really fast, a physiological type response.....I love feeling his big hands holding me down on the small of my back......I really just have to surrender and trust him when he spanks me...I wish I could surrender and trust him more in the relationship. This spanking was almost perfect, he took me to a level, then stopped and rubbed my ass and played with me some, I sucked him, then he took me to another higher level...... and another..... gradually increasing the intensity. One lovely thing he did was caress my bottom really tenderly, which opposed to the sting of the spanking made each sensation all the more intense. It really did sting so much and at some point I noticed a change in consciousness..... I don't know how I can take it, but I always know that I want to. It was deliciously too much..... I like things that are too much...too much loving..... too much spanking......I felt that spanking the next day, especially getting into my bath, and I even felt it some on Sunday. I love my dirty little spanking secret. I love that I'm kinky. Oh getting wet now proof reading this.

No comments:

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter