Sunday, October 29, 2006


Wow... I really got spanked this weekend.......I needed it......My boyfriend spanked me pretty hard last night but for some reason this morning I wanted alittle bit more ...and now my butt is sooo sore....all day shopping I felt my little secret. No one that knows me, except my one best friend, would have any idea of my secret fetish. I appear like such the good girl, all sweet and innocent, but in reality I love being a bad girl and getting spanked for it. Sometimes during sex me and the boyfriend get into the most perfect rhythm and most perfect angle of penetration. Last night, I felt like I was literally bouncing up and down on him. He was behind me and I was kneeling between his legs. My orgasm was so intense because I could fully let go. It was so wonderful. Then at 5 am this morning he wakes me up again putting himself inside me. I was nice and dreamy. My pussy is still a little sore. I think my boyfriends hand might be sore too...I was wearing my cutest ruffled panties and even during sleep my boyfriends hand was patting and rubbing my ass.

No comments:

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter