Sunday, October 01, 2006

Thinking Sex

Sex ..... something so complexly layered.......Been having sex for some 19 years. wow......I have always been a really sexual creature from a very early age......I don't ever remember feeling innocent......It continually gets better and better with each lover that I have explored with. I feel such a release when being sexual...lately, I have really enjoyed my submissive side greatly...it provides such a wonderful break from having to be in control all the time, sometimes I crave this at certain times......Still I know I'm limited.... that there is so much more...... Although I have experimented alot, I can lack real intimacy, I'm extremely shy. Sometimes I cry after sex, which means that I really needed something released and feel safe enough to do so. My lover is so sweet about this and always asks if I'm okay. I like to be held extra afterward, it really makes me feel loved. Sometimes I feel too sexual, I have had my share of negative experiences with stupid boys when I was younger and some things still hurt. I have been raped. I never really stopped long enough to think about it. I never even cried about it. I wish I could regain my innocence in a way. I know what it feels like to be different sexually, especially the spanking thing, at first I felt such shame and embarrassment, I know what its like to try and repress something and then feel it even more. I feel that I'm not quite in touch with myself in a way, what is it that I'm truly craving, needing, desiring.

1 comment:

Spice said...

You sound like my kind of person!! Two of a kind huh? Except my guy won't spank me. He is strictly vanilla and it is KILLING me!!

Love your blog and all the pics!
xx

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter