Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Latest Sex Related News

I was flogged on Friday....then spanked on Saturday. Saturday I had a really gratifying orgasm, one of those that leaves me feeling satisfied and complete, rather than making me just want another one.

I now officially have a sex drawer. Right now it contains; KY warming, a purple silk scarf, some pink ribbons, a wooden spanker thing, a feather boa, a glass dildo, a catholic schoolgirl skirt, really nice nylon cord, a hairbrush, and clothes pins.

It's funny but I've been having sex for about 20 years now, I've done a great deal of experimenting and I'm pretty secure in my own sexuality but
I still feel shy around my boyfriend sometimes.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOooo a feather boa ;) aren't you just the naughty Miss Thang? I have a sex cubby, my very first collection of toys, wonder what took me so long?

I know what you mean about getting shy around your boyfriend...*blush* I do too. No, not around your boyfriend...Mine! I get shy around mine!

♥ Big Hugs

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter