Sunday, August 06, 2006

Tagged again!

Tagged by Ceeci :)

Once you have been tagged, you have to write a post with 8 facts/things/habits about yourself and say who tagged you. In the end, you will need to choose the 6 people you tag and list their names. No tag backs.


1. I'm a good dreamer, many times being lucid or going into astral projection.

2. I'm just now learning to accept myself for who I am.

3. I'm uber liberal.

4. I secretly like celebrity gossip.

5. I burn a stick of nag champa incense at the end of every day when I'm ready to relax.

6. I suffer from vertigo from time to time.

7. I sometimes eat in my sleep and wakeup with crumbs in the bed.

8. I really want to go ballroom dancing.

I'm not sure who I'm going to tag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uber Liberal...that makes two of us!

Um, I'm not certain who the celebrities are these days, but I find myself reading about them on MSN and then wondering...why. I mean really, who is this Jessica Simpson woman and why is that Nicole Ritchie chick so skinny?

I love burning incense and candles, they create a relaxing atmosphere. MoJo always says..."ewww too smoky" when I light up the stick.

Thank you for doing this tag. I enjoyed reading it!

**Big Hugs**

Anonymous said...

Oh one more thing...vertigo can be caused by an inner ear disturbance. Do you suffer from allergies or have a sound like water in your inner ear? If you do a little antihistamine might do the trick.

No I'm not a doctor, I just have the same problem with the dizziness.

**Big Hugs**

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter