Sunday, August 20, 2006

The One Dollar Bathbrush from Target


Wow! I think I have achieved spanking perfection. As I was scouring Target's dollar bin I discovered the 2nd to last bath brush! It was the only bin that was nearly empty. Anyways, I had heard all the hype about bath brushes and just had to indulge myself. When J swatted me with it for the first time I had one of those silent screams where my whole body was shocked. He was even amazed at its power. I could easily see how it could be too much. But it really gave me the perfect spanking. My butt was a lovely shade of red, and absolutely no bruises, which I detest. It was very warming and the sensation lasted for a long time. What was really different and kinkier than the actual spanking was J brushing my legs with the bathbrush in between spanks. It was an odd feeling, I liked the dichotomy of sensations. It was sensational.

No comments:

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter