Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Pretty in Pinkened Ass

I love being spanked on a Sunday morning because its an unusual time for it and it makes me feel extra naughty. J told me to get the bath brush again and I resisted a little, but he said he'd spank me even harder if I didn't get up and get it....giggles...I think its the best ever.....It made my lily white ass blush so nicely.... One thing I like with this brush is that it makes beautiful blushes of color, not scary looking marks and it seems to make my butt sore for longer afterward. He held my ankles during the spanking, while I was laying over some pillows, and I really loved that. He also kept telling me to touch myself during the spanking. This sounds crazy, but I think spanking is making my ass in better shape because I'm tightening my muscles more.

1 comment:

CeeCi said...

What a great way to end a weekend, or start the week.

**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter