Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Be Careful What You Ask For

I told my boyfriend not to worry about hurting me today and i also asked if he could spank me with his belt. Now im sitting on a very sore ass. This was probably the most intense spanking I've ever had. I almost had to say stop. I couldnt stay still and I almost cried. He kept saying "are you alright?" and i kept saying yes. Although, I noticed that i was getting more and more spacey and out of it. I think I was screaming really loudly. The belt at first was pleasurable with little electric shock like stinginess, untill he did it harder and then it really hurt. He paddled me with a piece of wood and used his hand also, so it was a many layered spanking. We also had anal sex so i am completely exhausted and spent...in a very good way. I know I'll sleep really good tonight. Its funny but spanking seems to cure insomnia for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kitty,

I find that spankings cure a lot of things, but a sore bottom is not one of them! :D

Hugs,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

I learned that lesson over a Christmas wish list...but didn't have a sore fanny as a result. I hope you're sitting easier.

I've stopped by for two reasons this morning. The first to say good morning. The second to tell you...you've been tagged!

It's under today's HNT...I hope you'll play along, shy Kitty.

HUGS!
CeeCi

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter