Thursday, June 22, 2006

Tagged By Ceeci

Wow I've been tagged! I feel so included. Thank-You :)

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Internet help desk
2. Mom
3. Retail sales
4. Admisistrative Assistant

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Waking Life
2. What the Bleep DO We Know?
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
4. Life is Beautiful

Four places I have lived:
1. Arcata California
2. Asheville North Carolina
3. Miami Florida
4. Eugene Oregon

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The O.C.
2. The Simpsons
3. That 70's Show
4. Any mindless sitcom

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Key West
2. Europe
3. Victoria B.C.
4. Charleston S.C.

Four web sites I visit often:

1. Google
2. Foodnetwork
3. Astronet
4. Blogs, blogs and more blogs

Four friends or family that have been tagged that I think will respond:

1. I actually dont know of anyone else who hasnt already been tagged. Kind of new around here.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Tom Yum Soup
2. Creme Brulee
3. Thai Steak Salad
4. Fried Okra

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a beach
2. In bed with J
3. Napping with my 2 kitties
4. Astral Realm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing this tag, shy KittyGirl. Wow, we've almost been neighbors a couple of times...and "Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", MoJo and I were just talking about that movie last night, I almost included that one on my list!

Yummers, Thai food...not so much creme' brulee...it's a texture thing :(

You know we'd all love to get to know you better!

Big Hugs and Thanks
**CeeCi

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter