Monday, June 12, 2006

How I told my boyfriend that I wanted to be spanked

Well it was about a year ago around the time of my 33rd birthday for the past several months it seemed like he had been making spanking references and innuendos but I would always be so shy. I tried not to let him know I was secretly dying for him to spank me. I still haven't fully determined if my boyfriend is a true spanko or just a really thoughtful guy doing it just for me, cause he thinks I like it. Because I was trying to suppress it, the urge to get spanked grew even stronger until one night while we slept I dreamt of being spanked by a belt. In the morning we started to have sex, and I just couldn't take it anymore and I said "spank me"...and he said what?....so I said it again "spank me".... so he said okay and pulled me over his lap and really spanked with finesse for a first time spanker. My first reaction was actually to be mad for some reason... I really felt the power exchange and I think he did too. A few minutes later after we had gotten up I realized a little place on my bottom was sore and it felt so good. it was funny we both just looked at each other and smiled and laughed a little and things felt different and new. Well from then on I kind of had to let him know how much I liked it....when it was my birthday I asked for 33 spankings.....and he happily obliged. So now he knows how much I like it... need it... love it.....

No comments:

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter