Saturday, June 10, 2006

last nights spanky fun

I guess my boyfriend does understand what i need sometimes...... i have to be spanked atleast once a week or i feel my self getting all overwhelmed.... Last night he made me stand to take my spanking. We had never done it like that before..... It was really hard to stand still and i was so shy i just covered my face with my hands.... He put his hand down the front of my panties so everytime he spanked me it would push me forward just enough for his hand to be on my clitty... ooohh it was really stinging... he seems to be able to let loose a little and spank me as hard as i need..... he really likes to turn me around and lower me in front of him to suck him and i love feeling so submissive. ...then he tells me stand up again......he made me pull down my panties. More spanking each time building up to where i cant hardly take it anymore and i start to whimper.....He tied my hands together behind my back and bent me over the bed.... i couldnt move or anything.....just my bottom sticking up in the air waiting to be punished.... suddenly he gets down on his knees behind me and kisses me all over my pussy and ass... it felt like he was happy to have me to play with...he likes to pull my cheecks apart and rub my asshole and pussy.....i get so embarrassed.... in a good way.....oh and i was actually brave and gave him this brush to try it felt so good on top of the other sensations and it stung like crazy....
havent tried anything except his hand and this little wooden thing....
oh and he told me i was a good girl.... i slept like a baby last night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kitty,

That sounds like a truly fun evening! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Bonnie

Kittygirl said...

Thank-you Bonnie, you're my very first comment, and thanks s much for linking to my blog. I really enjoy your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I was reading this post last night and shared it with my husband. We're new to spanking although we've been together 25 years. I found this post so incredibly hot and it was a great way for me to let my H know some things I would like for him to try on me. :-) Thanks for sharing.

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter