Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me

birthday spanking

first we did a little shopping and J bought me these cutest little ruffled bikini panties with matching bra and another pair of lacey hot pink skirted panties. Then we went out for Thai food, my favorite. Next a wonderful trip to the chocolate fetish for my favorite handmade chocolates. We then went to a fashion show called "transform the revolution" which was very avant garde, I loved it. Then went to a great little place and had lavender infused cream and vodka... Yummy....He mentioned spanking 2 times that evening in public "don't I have to get home and spank you?" but miraculously no one heard...( or did they?) later he said it was part of my punishment... Got home late and I put on the panties and bra and I thought I looked so cute, I felt so girlie and feminine. ..... He said come on and I went over to him and he bent me over his knee. J really likes teasing me with the spankings ...He kept giving me these little spankings with our spanking thing and then when I least expected it he would give me a really hard spank.....He used his hand a lot too....He would spank me for a while til my butt was burning hot making me squirm, then he'd pull me up so I was standing infront of him and gently lower me down between his legs where his penis was aching for me to put it in my mouth so I obliged, sucking and licking......Then he'd nudge for me to stand back up and he'd bend me over his knee again and spank me even more ... Told me to pull down my panties and I slowly pulled them to just below my butt and he said "now that IS really cute".....We went back and forth like this for atleast an hour.... spankings and blow jobs...He later tied my wrists together which just enhanced everything.... As the spanking's grew more intense I noticed that I was sucking on him with more and more passion and sheer pleasure of making him soo happy cause he was making me soo happy with all the spankings......Lets just say I was a naughty naughty girl...and also a really really good girl all at the same time....I love it when he tells me things like that....I really noticed how spanking can make me soo light headed its like a drug...He pulled me onto his face at one point and had had the most delicious orgasm I practically melted on his face.....Oh then he layed me on my back and told me to spread my legs and gave me pussy spankings, not really hard but I almost came and it was so erotic...Especially when he told me to to spread them even wider. I must have really been in another state of mind cause I'm having a hard time remembering everything......I have a mirror across from my bed and I could watch the pussy spankings .....After that he asked me where I wanted him to come and I just couldn't answer...I don't know if it was cause I feeling so submissive from the spankings or what ...Finally he spanked me harder and harder until I finally had to say my pussy .....He got on top of me and gently fucked me til I came again and then he did.....We later ate the rest of the chocolates and he held me the whole night....I am more in love than ever with my man... he really made my birthday one to remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you both enjoyed celebrating your Birthday! I know I sure enjoyed reading about your celebration...now, is there any cake left?

Happy Birthday, shy Kitty.

You know you're more than welcome to comment in the Garden. Honestly, the more you share, the more you'll learn. When you're ready, only when you're ready.

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter