Friday, June 16, 2006

Spanking Theory


After admitting to myself that I totally love this spanking thing...I went on a quest to figure out exactly why I like it so much. This was partially because I still felt embarrassed about it it and partially because its just soooo fascinating to me. I'm a parent and lately my kid has been very challenging to say the least. I found myself researching parenting methods online. I did some reading about how kids secretly crave discipline by a loving parent, it makes them feel safe, loved and secure. I then realized that this may be partly where my desire to be spanked comes from. I would never spank my child though. I was spanked until I was about 7 , then they mysteriously stopped . I don't really wish that I was spanked more as a child, but I do think that some of the butterfly's in the tummy and the tingly good feelings are rooted in my childhood, at least for me. It is comforting to have a spanking partner that will provide this. Spanking feels like I'm loved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amusing picture! At first glance, I saw a woman disciplining a child, but wondered about the happy expressions. I wonder why she was spanking Cupid. Did he shoot an arrow through the wrong lover's heart? Was he moving to slowly? Who knows.

I've never really pondered why I want to be spanked. I just know I like it and I want it. I recall it being part of playing and curiosity as a child, as I'd wonder about those tingly feelings in unexplored places.

Interesting post, indeed. And hey, how nice to know you read me everyday! I hope the link brings more readers your way, your style and thoughts are great.

HUGS

Kittygirl said...

Thanks Ceeci....Ive had that pic for a while but never had a chance to use it....it looks like a happy spanking to me. Thanks again for the link, i'm already seeing hits from your site. Its so nice to talk to other spankos, Im still kind of shy though, so i really appreciate your comments.

 
GoStats hit counter
GoStats hit counter